Now I know that this is a big call however it’s is true and I was lucky enough to taste this while waiting for my Spa treatment at The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa, Seminyak.
I loved it so much that I had to ask for the recipe and now I have it I wanted to share it with you all to make at home yourself.
Ginger tea is great for keeping the common cold away and very beneficial for digestion and great for an upset tummy. Now here is how to make the tastiest ginger tea you’ll ever have. If you make it properly ofcourse.
You will need-
- Water – Approx. 1L
- Fresh Ginger – 1 stalk sliced
- Lemongrass – 5 stalks
- Sugar – to taste (I would use honey as a substitute)
- Lime Juice – to taste
- Peel the ginger and slice thinly as this will help give it more flavour.
- Boil the ginger and lemongrass in water for atleast 10 minutes or longer to suit your taste.
- Add lime and sugar or honey afterwards also to suit your taste.
And there you have it. Voila!