Luxury SEVEN night Balinese escape with return flights from just $1,099pp. Includes daily breakfast, welcome drink, late check-out, massage, WiFi, transfers, three course meal & more!
- Escape to Bali with a seven night stay at the luxurious Uppala Villa and Spa Umalas.
- Includes return flights with Garuda Indonesia departing Perth. Upgrade to depart Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.
- Stay in a one bedroom pool villa featuring large swimming pool, spacious tropical bathroom with outdoor bathtub and fully equipped kitchen.
- This spacious 155sqm villa also features a king size bed, air-conditioning, LED TV and movie entertainment system and more!
- Cool down with a welcome drink on arrival, plus complimentary bottled mineral water (daily replacement of two bottles per room).
- Wake up to a tasty breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Unwind with a 60 minutes Balinese massage.
- Savour an authentic three course meal (x1) at the on-site UGGA Cafe.
- Explore the area with complimentary shuttle service to Petitenget Beach and Seminyak Square.
- Take your time on departure with a late 4pm check out (subject to availability).
- Return airport transfers are also included for your convenience.
- BONUS: take advantage of a range of discounts including:
– 10% discount on food and beverages
– 15% discount on spa services.
- Click the BUY button now and enjoy seven luxurious nights in Umalas, Bali!$1,099pp with flights departing Perth (normally up to $2,400).
$1,399pp with flights departing Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne(normally up to $2,991).